Sunday, November 13, 2011

School

Many people out there in the world enjoy the same thing i do; cooking. I enjoy it so much i decided to go to school to become a chef. I am now a current student at the International Culinary Schools at the Art Institute of Jacksonville. I enjoy it here. The chefs are wonderful and the gen ed professors are just as great. You do have a lot of homework just like at any school, but you can get it done. Along with the school classes, the culinary department has a culinary club and a competition team. I am on the team and really enjoying it. Learning new techniques and skills is really helping me out in the feild as well as at school in my classes. When i graduate i will have my Bachelors of Art in Culinary Management. Along with that I will also be an ACF member and a certified soux chef. If you want any of these or just to learn about cooking and cannot find a school check out  The Art Institutes. Just tell them Chris sent you. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment